Jun 11, 2012

Summertime...

Despite the fact that real summertime is lacking in Zurich, I am already in complete summer mood...

I want to wear my new studded glitter sandals, my little grey skirt I got and the airy blouse that I recently just got... I want to feel the hot wind in my face. I want to sit outside on a warm evening and nip on my drink and chitchat to my friends. I want to lay in the shadow at the lake with baby G. and enjoy the summer in my bikini, having an ice cream or two and playing with my baby and his toys...

Well, I am not good in being patient...but the outlook on going soon on our summer vacation to southern italy is pretty exciting!

Have a look at our hotel, and tuck into some dreaming... I already am!!









YAY... I can't wait for the summer to arrive!!!

Tell me where you will spend your summer vacation!!
xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment