Jul 17, 2012

A dress, a wedding and a fever...

After spending some fantastic days in beautiful Puglia, Italy with my family, attending a romantic wedding in an extraordinary setting and indulging in delicious Italian food, we're back to Switzerland and still awaiting the real Swiss summer... :-(

As I told you on my earlier post (click here: THE dress) I've found online a true fashion find as my outfit for the wedding.
Unfortunately my son had a huge fever on the wedding event, so my husband and I were only able to attend the wedding alternately. I wasn't able to take pictures of the wedding and for now I don't have a picture of myself in my beloved dress, but you can find here the link of where I bought  my dress.
I hope you love it as much as I do! I combined it with my nude patent Louboutins and to add a little sparkle I teamed my outfit with a sequined clutch by Zara.





Nevertheless I want to show you some more impressions of the beautiful location at where the wedding was taking place:








For more details, please click on the hotels homepage: http://www.relaishisto.it/en/home/

Happy summer to everyone!
xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment