Sep 30, 2012

Weekends equal family time!

I heart our weekends.
I can't wait for friday evenings, when my husband returns home from work, plays with our baby and we enjoy a cozy dinner at our new home. Just precious!


We used to love sleeping in, going out for dinners and being out and about, but those days are definitively over! Nowadays we get up early (yes, I REALLY mean early!!) and have some quality time with baby G. We go for nice long walks, play at the nearest playgrounds or just relax together on the couch! We have our friends coming over for dinners and brunches, rather than going out to restaurants. It makes life just easier for all of us! Everyone needs to make some sacrifices, right?! But believe me, to me it just can't get any better then spending the weekends with my family and friends!

How do you like to spend your weekends?

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment