Oct 17, 2012

Wedding day anecdotes...

Well on mine, someone was literally wearing another white wedding gown... woot woot!! :-)

I mean... yeah, she managed, to buy herself a dress that completely looked like a wedding dress. Don't you contemplate in advance what you would like to wear for a wedding? And when you go to a store and you tell the sales assistant that you are looking for a dress to wear for a wedding...how do they manage to sell you a WHITE dress??? Isn't it just clear, that at a formal wedding no one else but the bride wears white, unless it is demanded from the couple, of course? I don't really get it...

Nowadays I can laugh about it, but I have to admit, I was quite irritated and surprised seeing someone else wearing white on MY big day..


What went wrong on your big day? Please share some funny things that happened to you on your special day...

xx Linda

5 comments:

  1. May I correct the sentence "...dress that completely looked like a wedding dress" into "...she bought a wedding dress!!!"... no such thing at our wedding ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not: I just saw the person yesterday in the city! True story. Should i have punched her, saying "you know why..."? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uahahahaha.... Nattin...no, that's not necessary! :-) My dress was prettier anyways! ;-P LOL

      Delete
  3. Ladies,
    crazy stuff happening at weddings alright. Wearing the white one, but not being the bride, dear lord... thats freaky. Having family from IRL & Italy at our wedding made the whole day extra special - well who does not get on with the Irish anyway. I was amazed to see one uncle (not mine, and therefor not irish ;-) fall a sleep at the dinner, like between starters and primi piatti! I mean his forehead laying on the table, what a picture. That, beside one persons leg hanging out in to the aisle, while I was walking down with Dad - I f...... nearly tripped - what a wanky moment. What a day, loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheez Sharon... haha... I almost peed in my pants reading your comment! Who the hell puts a leg into the aisle where the bride is walking along???? And I can see the uncle with his face on the table asleep...hilarious!!! :-)))

      Delete