Dec 1, 2012

A not too ecological touch...

Wool and other cozy textures used to imply a touch of greenies all over... The ecological, nature, Birkenstocks - Wool combination, "unshaved" groove  (you know what I mean, right?!) it came along, for me, was something unbearable, let alone I wouldn't have worn it ever in a million times, specially thinking of that itchy fabric my grandma used for knitting in the early days...

Well... I had to make up my mind...nowadays, wool, cashmere and other warm material comes with great patterns, modern cuts and great quality...
Combined with other soft, sparkly or sensitive fabrics, wool looks absolutely stunning..




























Not only look these fabrics great in clothes, but they look also stylish at your home!














My dear friend Selina will have a Christmas Sale at her work the next week, with wonderful and finest Cashmere pieces...don't miss it! Here are the details:

Parenti's finest Cashmere invites you to their traditional Christmas Sale:
They offer you reduced prices for prior fashion collections, regular prices on the latest Winter collection 12/13.
Dec. 5th, 10am - 6pm
Dec. 6th, 10am - 6pm
Dec. 7th, 10am - 6pm
Dec. 8th, 11am - 4pm
Payment conditions: cash, ec-direct or credit card (no Amex!)
Where: Showroom Seestrasse 7, 8700 K├╝snacht
http://www.parentis-cashmere.com

I'm sure you'll find some absolutely stunning pieces!!!

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment