Nov 6, 2012

Please help me build this doggie...

As you all know by now, my DIY handicraft skills are veeeery low...
Nevertheless, a couple of days ago, I saw this adorable dog but it was so absolutely overpriced and then I thought, hey, this looks so much like it was self made, I should try to do it by myself...



Hmm...unfortunately I have no clue, how I should start building up this cute puppy.... 

Do you have any suggestions? Can anybody help me out?

Thank you for your help...!

xx Linda

6 comments:

  1. hmmmm, don't know if I can do it. Should I give it a try? the question is when! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeesssssss!!!! take as long as it takes you!!! isch er nöd sweet de doggie??:-)))

      Delete
    2. mega härzig! d'patches sind sooo sweet!

      Delete
  2. Hättest besser aupassen sollen in der Handsgi ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ich weiss.. han dete scho nie gern mitgmacht, mis hät immer anders usgseh wie bi allne andere... hahahaha

      Delete
  3. wo hast du ihn denn gesehen? wünsch ihn dir doch einfach zu weihnachten!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete