Dec 4, 2012

Winter vacation, booked!

Yay, we finally made our choice for our first family vacation in January 2013!

Although I was really craving for some sun and warmth, I am very happy now with our selection!

We decided to go to a Family-hotel in Austria, and I'm already counting the days until we'll finally get there!!

I can't wait to spend some quality time with my hubby and my baby boy, enjoying great food, reading my books and getting pampered at the Spa...

Sounds perfect, right?!

What are your plans for your next vacation?

xx Linda














6 comments:

  1. I come and you go...? :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're leaving in january! no worries dear!!!!

      Delete
  2. Niiice - where in Austria is it? Currently we are just doing staycations ... Maybe new trip in May - Cherry blossom sounds attractive to us - we shall see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh, cherry blossom sounds really really nice!!!!! i want to join!!!!

      Delete
    2. :-) let's goooooooooooo!!!!

      Delete