May 7, 2013

MET GALA YAY OR NAY

Yesterday was held the well known Met Gala 2013 in New York...
This years theme was: "CHAOS TO COUTURE"

I was browsing through PEOPLE.COM and decided to do a like and dislike choice of mine on the pictures shown on their website (Photo credits are all by People.com and their photographers!)
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/gallery/0,,20697034,00.html

Despite a sometimes lack of hitting the theme of the night, here my Couture YAYS...


































I especially love the dress of Michelle Williams, Cara Delevigne and Kate Beckinsale. 

What are your favorite gowns?

************

Here my NAYS... Oh lord, these people are so rich and can afford the best stylists ever and have access to the best Couture houses... Can someone explain me, what happened with their choice?!?!?!
































I mean, can someone explain me the Olson twins selection??? Kristen Stewart...I've got no words! Madonna - leaves me speechless! Lena Dunham, Christina Ricci, Julianne Hough, Lily Collins - promise me to look the next time first into a mirror before heading on to a red carpet! PLEASE!!!!

Who gave you goosebumps??

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment