Jun 29, 2013

Oh lord...

I never thought I would be saying this!
Someone has already PLENTY of clothes for the next 6 months...


And this is only the gear for the first 1-2 months!

Dear family, friends and all who might consider giving us something for the birth of our baby girl...
Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance for thinking of us! Can you please not take our wish personal or think of us of being ungrateful, BUT PLEASE DON'T SHOWER US WITH ANY MORE CLOTHES...!
I guess best would be, if you ask us, what we really need, before giving us more clothes...

It sounds awful and so shallow of us, asking you for this favor, but we already got so many presis (and mama wanted to indulge a bit too much as well into girly stuff shopping) that receiving more lovely stuff, would just be a waste, as a baby can only wear so much clothes...you know what I mean?

I hope your not offended! :-D

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment