Jul 20, 2013

Baby-belly pictures...

I told you guys in an earlier post that I was thinking of having another pregnancy shooting done and I did.
This time we had our photographer coming home to our place which was way easier for
us, as we also had to accommodate my toddlers needs...and where would be a better place than at home surrounded by all his favorite toys and a well known environment...

So Petra, our great photographer, came and we had the shooting done in a quick hour, and I am more than happy with the outcome...

Here are some examples of our hour-long "work"... :-)





I am over the moon with the results! Baby G. was well integrated and we got some fab shots of him alone and together with me and the baby belly.

By the way, the photo books I did as presents to the "grandparents" and ourselves, came out really cute! That's really one great idea for X-Mas presis!!

So if you need a great photographer, with loads of patience and much flexibility I can really recommend you Petra!

Here is here homepagehttp://www.petratschofen.com

I can't wait to arrange our next family shooting with her, as soon as our baby girl is here... ♥

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment