Jul 23, 2013

Handmade Kids Decor

Serina, the owner of Juicy Decor is a very talented sewer... From cute sleeping bags, to personalized cushions, to heart- or star-shaped pennants, to lovely baby basket decoration, everything is done with much care and looks absolutely fabulous!

She sews everything for you, just let her know the way and colors you want, and she'll do it for you!

Here some great example pictures:











You can find her store in Zurich at Rebgasse 4.
Here the link to her homepage: www.juicykids.ch


I love Serinas creative work!

xx Linda





1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    my web page :: wallart

    ReplyDelete