Aug 7, 2013

Baking on my mind...

At 30+ Celsius outside, being pregnant in my final stages and having my little one at my parents house for a little relief, I am feeling a bit bored...
Every step I do is too much right now and being outside is not my ideal vision of myself at the moment...

So after I spent some time at the airconditioned mall (and finally getting there my new Iphone ready after some unbelievable hassle with Swisscom - thank goodness there are Apple shops!), I went home and did not know what to do with myself...
As we're visiting baby G. again tonight, and knowing that he loves Nutella at the moment, I thought of baking him some Nutella Cupcakes..

Tatatataaaaaa:



Yummie...they were pretty mouthwatering - despite the fact that baby G. didn't even look at them! LOL!

I hope with the weather- and the phase of the moon-change coming up really soon, something will happen with the little one in my belly and she decides to finally get out! I must say, I'm quite over pregnancy at this time of stage..

Please keep all your fingers crossed with me!

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment