Aug 8, 2013

I'm just not into waiting...

I guess baking is the ideal pastime for me, as I am waiting for my baby girl to come...

As my tastebuds are still into a more sourish flavor, I was looking for an easy recipe and I found a nice one that looked quite refreshing and appealing to me and I adjusted it according to my cravings! 

Here we go...


Lemon-Yogurt-Shake-Cake
(Original recipe by Sweet and Easy, Enie backt: Sch├╝ttelkuchen)

150 gr flour
100 gr sugar
150 gr lemon yogurt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 egg
100 ml double cream

Put everything into a large shaker. Then shake well for about 30 seconds.
Butter and flour the baking pan, then fill the dough into the pan.
Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 180 degree celsius at upper- and lower-heat. (Check with a little toothpick if the cake is ready!) Take the cake out of the pan and put it on a grill to let it cool down.

For the topping use about 5 tablespoons of icing sugar and about 2-3 tablespoons of lemon- or orange juice. Mix it well, cover the still warm cake and decorate at your gusto!

Voilà, another quick and easy recipe...

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment