Mar 3, 2014

My favorite Oscar's ladies...

I didn't watch the Oscar's last night…I wouldn't know how, with two babies who want 200% from their mom during the day… But checking out the Oscar-Beauties on people.com, I made a little list of my very favorite dresses. What is your favorite dress?

Maria Menounos in Johanna Johnson

Jessica Biel in Chanel Couture

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Lady Gaga in Versace

Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein Collection

Kate Hudson in Versace

Chrissy Teigen in Monique Lhuillier

What also caught my eyes was Maria Menounos gorgeous hairstyle she chose to wear! Damn…I wish I  were able to make this myself! She looks flawless with her entire look! She is definitively my favorite Style Icon from this years Oscar's!




(The pictures are all borrowed from www.people.com)

xx Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment