Sep 2, 2014

Farmers Market time

Friday is one of my favorite days...
Not only is it "AFOI"-day (A FLASH OF INSPIRATION-day), but also it is one of the weekly farmers market days in Zurich! YAY! 

Last friday I went, once again, to the farmers market. I just love the atmosphere there 
Everywhere you look, there are fresh flowers and delicious veggies, the yummiest fruits, freshly caught fish, meat from the local farms, cheese and other mouthwatering treats...PARADISE!






Everytime I am there, I really need to hold myself back, as it is way too tempting to buy just from everything I see...

Another great plus is the lovely coffee corner, where they serve hot coffee and little sandwiches...

It is always very packed, but definitively worth the wait! 


So on friday when we were there, daddy came around for a quick coffee stop and for some cuddling with his family...

Way too cute! 

And here only a few of my purchases:

Tastiest fruits for my fruit tarte...


Nicest smelling flowers all over our home.

...and here some of the bio veggies I bought for us. India really enjoyed her lunch!

Happy wife, happy family...

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment