Nov 3, 2014

What to pack… for a weekend trip to the Elsass

We'll be soon heading to a little weekend trip to the Elsass with some friends of ours. For that occasion, I thought I'll show you what I'll pack into my little Weekender-bag.

Here we go:


My credo is, to always stay comfy during the day… so to being able to walk all day long and to explore I swear by my super convenient New Balance kicks!
Get yours here


To stay warm in the fresh autumn weather, I loooove my Parka coat.
Get yours here


Jeans are always right…a comfy pant makes my day!
Get yours here.


A crisp white top makes the outfit look polished and with a little garment sewed on the top also romantic.
Get yours here.


A cute dress for the evening is always a winner…
Get yours here.


To warm you from the breeze, don't forget your chic Kimono blazer!
Get yours here


For the evening, the heel can't be high enough!
Get yours here


Glam up the outfit with a little sparkle.
Get yours here


To travel home in style I am all about knits.
Get yours here


And don't forget your super soft leather skinnies!
Get yours here



For the laid back look, choose this super trendy suede ankle boots.
Get yours here


This coat will keep me warm.
Get yours here


I am so ready to leave…

xx Linda

PS: If you want more of the "What to pack…" posts, send me your suggestions or wishes! I'll be more than happy to try to find perfect looks for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment