Jan 26, 2015

Longing for summer

I'm definitively not the wintery type, altough I love a good winter scenery up in the mountains, at home I prefer summer season. So looking out of the window nowadays, makes me dream of summer, heat, beach and family time…

To walk the talk, we have booked our summer vacation! Hooray!!! We're going again with our great friends and we can't wait to get back to "our" Ibiza for the third time in a row all together…
And that makes me think of: "THIRD TIME IS A CHARM" I couldn't possibly imagine how our vacation is supposed to get even any better! YAY!!!

To get me even more so into summer mood, I ordered for my baby girl a new rash guard to protect her sensitive skin from the sun. And boy did I fall in love with this seasons choices!

How cute is this watermelon and ice cream pattern?






I got our rash guard plus bikini bottom from Stadtlandkind.ch. A great Swiss online store, where I could spend all my money on kids stuff! A must visit for every mom! The choices and the service is fabulous. (My order was here the next day!)

Are you also already getting into summer mood and starting to update your wardrobe?

I'm sending you all some sunshine…

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment