Nov 23, 2015

Happy wife, happy life...

The other day I got a wonderful present from my beloved husband... He let me choose something from the beautiful piqyourdress.com collection, and when the package finally arrived at home, I'm sure were one happy girl!


The nice packaging was already very promising!


I am totally in love with my gorgeous choice, the wonderful lace skirt and the two sparkling belts are the perfect addition to my wardrobe! YAY! 
Happy times..

Here a look of my selection, combined with a cozy knitted Sweater...ideal for this winter season!

This is the combination with the Crystal belt in Natural.

And here the other variation with the Crystal belt in black with black diamonds.

Christmas definitively came early this year for me!

Check out piqyourdress.com to find your perfect outfit!

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment