May 17, 2016

Loft-Love

Not too long ago I visited the Mom and Kid-store Seeloft 219 in Männedorf for the first time and fell in love with their gorgeous concept of clothes, accessories, furniture, shoes etc...
What a lovely, chic and stylish place to shop for you and your little ones...

I knew a little bit about their shop from Facebook and also from different Markets I visited, but hadn't been to their store in person so far...so when I went there, I completely fell head over heels! (And no, I didn't get paid to present you their shop!)

But look for yourself:














And their super cute combinations are so inspiring and tempting, I wish I could buy everything from their range!








I want it all!! 

Make sure you'll pay them a visit! I can assure you won't be disappointed!

Find more info under:
www.seeloft219.ch

xx Linda

(Pictures are taken from Seelofts Facebook account and Homepage! )

No comments:

Post a Comment