Jun 7, 2016

Welcome to our tiny tiny garden...

We are growing some little plants on our terrace, and so far everything is blooming and growing wonderfully! (I must admit, I am a little surprised as none of my thumbs is green and usually I am not very talented when it comes to gardening...)

But right now, it seems, that we will have a more or less successful year with growing our own little plants!


And the kids are soo excited to pick their own strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and tomatoes...





Soon the raspberries and blueberries will be ready too.. we can't wait!



And the tomatoes are already showing a couple of cute yellow flowers, so the tomatoes should also be arise soon... woohoo!


Since I love purple and lilac, some good old lavender can't be missed!


The kids also love the watering-, touching-, weedin-g and the observing-part, so a little education and entertainment is also part of this little gardening project! 

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment