May 30, 2017

Handy girl...

The babys keep on coming among our friends, and since it is pretty much everywhere the second round I was thinking about what I could get them as a birth presents, figuring they already have pretty much everything necessary for a baby... and plenty of clothes in wrong sizes will come for sure...

Contemplating about what I would be most happy about, something handmade got on my mind...

Since I have been crochetting for a little while now (not my best skills, but I somehow enjoy doing it, despite the fact that the dolls are far from perfect) I thought why not creating a little handmade figure the babies might like...

Here are my latest little creatures with new baby homes:



I won't show you how they should look in the books...haha... but I am happy with their outcome!

Here some older little dolls I also handcrafted:












I must also admit, without the help and advice of my dear friend Sandra (who lucky for us, sells her crochet art under Topito de Luna. You HAVE to check it out!)
it wouldn't be possible for me! Thank you sooo much for everything mi Guapa! 

Happy day to all of you!
xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment